Author Topic: New Booter Out Kicks Everything  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Minnie_Monster

• Poster
  • windows xp
New Booter Out Kicks Everything
« on: May 20, 2012, 05:48:58 pm »
New booter kicks YTK ....YCaddy....But does not kick YSupra That is a dam shame Supra is free and we pay for YTK and the free one is better for boot protection. Have fun with this New Booter out.Sure wish this YTK would be updated so that it can keep up with the Free YSupra boot protection...lo

Edit - Topic subject.

Re-Edit of Topic Subject ~ Adam
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 03:25:28 am by Adam »
1) Operating System Windows XP PRO
2) Default Browser (MSN, Bing)...IE
3) Build Yahoo! Messenger - 11.5.0.228
 Beta
4) Build YTK...2.6 Build 108 beta
5) Antivirals ...Avast
6) Firewall ...Avast
 Internet connection type : ( Broadband High Speed Road Runner )... TWC

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

SomeGuyFromCanada

Re: New Booter Out Kicks YTK
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 08:46:05 pm »
Does this booter have a name?

Have you tried what is mentioned here ~> http://www.ytk.smfnew.com/index.php?topic=1781.0

Offline Minnie_Monster

• Poster
  • windows xp
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 09:27:41 pm »
By god it takes out Supra too It a guy in my home room that made it he is a programmer and he is the one that can pull your main account name from an alias id he can has program that can pull your chat log this guy is good . He can deactivate your account . He can take your id name. He is good I would rather stay on his goodside lmao thats for sure >I mention this guy before and adam said theirs a couple ways of getting your main account ID from an alias id He said how he done it but I forgot what he called  program . But anyway His booter does work very we'll I sat and watched him knock person after person out of the room. I was in their on YTK-YCaddy-Y!Supra and by god he took all three clients out of the room I mention this guy before his id is wiz
1) Operating System Windows XP PRO
2) Default Browser (MSN, Bing)...IE
3) Build Yahoo! Messenger - 11.5.0.228
 Beta
4) Build YTK...2.6 Build 108 beta
5) Antivirals ...Avast
6) Firewall ...Avast
 Internet connection type : ( Broadband High Speed Road Runner )... TWC

SomeGuyFromCanada

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 09:54:43 pm »
The main ID can be revealed without any program. You can find a main ID with a web browser and alias ID.

He is probably booting the main ID not the alias.

You could try the things mentioned in the link above. If that doesn't help we'll have to wait for Yahoo! to patch it.

Offline Adam X

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • "I can hit a target through a telescope!"
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 03:23:46 am »
So, because this one certain guy can kick everybody from chat, it's something that we should personally address? Nothing is unbootable, there will always be some way of banning the account from joining chat, banning it from logging in, stealing cookies and logging in as that user, spoofing to kick people and more, and flooding with YMSG packets to force the Yahoo! servers to drop the chat connection. Y!Supra may be free but without it's monthly donations then it has been threatened to not be updated anymore. I can't blame them over at the Supra camp, hosting and labor/time spent = money.

If you look at the last 2 effective anti-boot protection methods now in use in Y!Supra, Y!Epic, YaZak (BNF was added), and others, I found/recognized the one (BNF/Block Non-Friends) and came up with the other (Dual-Mode), the both of them. I gave these two to Dubee to be used in his free chat client, meaning, everybody benefits from it. The BNF packet was then taken and added to YaZak (go figure) not long after and other programs as well. The difference between them and Dubee is that he actually credits me in Y!Supra for everything I've contributed. I've given the information to implement both schemes to the public for everybody to use in their own clients. My two anti-boot protection mechanisms are the only ones worth having because they work great, especially when used together (which is possible in Y!Supra).

I'm aware that YTK Enhanced hasn't been updated in a little over a year now and it will be, some longstanding issues have already been fixed and the others will also be. YTK-E is 95% compatible with Yahoo! Messenger version 11.5 builds and 100% compatible with Yahoo! Messenger 11.0 and under. A good deal of changes have occurred since YTK was last updated and I've tracked them all. I'm not out of the loop, regardless of YTK's development being mostly dormant. Yahoo! Chat isn't anything like it used to be, you take what you can get. All these years Brock and I could've charged for updates (time, labor, research and development) and forced subscription service but we didn't, however, we did once consider it. Most YTK users are die hard Yahoo! Chatters and have been using YTK for years, some since November of 2006 when YTK Pro was released.

An update will be out to fix some longstanding issues and update some things as well as add BNF support (instead of having to use Messenger's Ignore Non-Friends option, since it has negative effects at times). I use YMSGv102 with YTK and use BNF and never get booted. However, when I recognized what BNF did server-side within minutes I already had come up with some ways of bypassing the packets that are supposed to be blocked (not sent by the servers) from non-friends. This is just another Yahoo! crap job but I'll get them to get this right, fix the loopholes, and it'll be a viable solution with or without Dual-Mode.

Question: When this guy booted you off YTK and the other chat programs, did you receive a flood of packets, even if it was just a little bit that you were able to notice? Did it disconnect you to where you had to log back in or did it just kick you from the chat room? Yahoo! allows server-side booting, it's their servers that are being tricked and manipulated into kicking people from chat and disconnecting you. These aren't boots that actually affect the chat programs themselves.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 03:27:13 am by Adam »

Offline onerose2au

Re: New Booter Out Kicks Everything
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 03:09:02 am »
Am running a Triviabot almost 24/7 in Yahoo but for months now thank God I haven't seen any booter again. Must be a private use kind of a boot because if it's for public use am sure I'll seen it. About main ID been hacked or deactivated. Yeah I've seen lots of people complaining about it. One of my friend got her ID hacked by a guy she refused to access to view her webcam. She doesn't know this guy at all. She tried to talk to him, allow him to view her webcam and this guy return her YM main ID. Sometimes I wonder how easy for some people to steal yahoo's ID.

By the way, I rather get booted or get my ID deactivated so I can create another one but the worst is again just started last nite 2 of my triviabot ID got banned from entering chatroom. I thought maybe just got banned from flooding so I reset my internet but when I log back again still no capcha box come out and I have the error messege that the login session takes so long. I change ID and the new one got capcha and enter the room with no problem. So annoying.

Now I have to wait 24hrs to find out if those 2 ID got banned forever from chat like the rest of my ID's got banned almost 5 months ago. I wonder if this is yahoo server doing it or someone.

Thanks for the Topic. I enjoy reading it.
Sony Vaio
Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-2620M CPU @2.70Ghz
CPU Clock Frequency 2.70Ghz
RAM 4GB
HD: 640GB
64/32 Bit OS
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
Internet Browser (IE9/Google Chrome/Opera)
Kasperskey Internet Security 2012
YTK Enhanced 2.6.0.108[Beta]
Yahoo Messenger 10
Internet Connection (USB Wireless Modem/Wifi/DSL)